Join us for the business event of the year: The 2015 BOBs
The Best Ottawa Business Awards (BOBs) are the evolution of a 20-year-old awards program organized by the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and Ottawa Business Journal.
These awards seek to recognize the most successful and innovative companies and business leaders who are driving economic growth and prosperity in the nation's capital.
Each year, dozens of companies from all sectors are nominated for their contributions to Ottawa’s vibrant business scene. Recipients are linked by their passion for doing business in Ottawa. 2015 categories are (nominations are now closed):
- Best Business
- Best New Business
- Best Performance in Export, HR, Marketing, Sales, Philanthropy and Sustainability
SAVE THE DATE:
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18 AT THE SHAW CENTRE
And be sure to book your corporate table for the biggest and best business celebration of local business.
A few reasons to attend:
- Walk the red carpet
- Enjoy a black tie evening
- Celebrate the CEO of the Year
- Honour the Lifetime Achievement Recipient
- Network with the city's business elite and local celebrities